Polyurethane flooring is a more elastic and impact absorbent flooring solution than epoxy flooring. Polyurethane flooring is recommended for cold rooms, car parks, and areas where impact resistance is required. Suitable for use in commercial and industrial buildings.
Our team of qualified polyurethane flooring specialists will be able to help you select the right solution for your requirements.
- High impact and chemical resistance.
- Excellent scratch, scuff and wear resistance.
- UV and weather resistant.
- Luxurious finish.
- Resists hot tyre pick-up.
- Can be easily touched up.
- Can be applied with a non-slip additive.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Floor coating on workshops
- police cells
- ablution blocks
- food processing plants